• Access - Being in the Cloud
means all you need to access the program is an
internet connection. Whether it be in the office, at
the jobsite, at home or on the road, you have
access. And even if your computer is lost or stolen,
you still have access to your records.
• Custom Database - E4P’s large, dynamic
database ensures that site survey data will
accurately apply to the estimate.
• Data Collection Function - E4P
translates raw information into the formulas on which
the proposal is based.
• Professional Proposal - E4P
generates professional packets for presentation to the
• Agreement Types - E4P builds
proposals for full coverage, maintenance only, and
repair only agreement types.
• Tiered User Levels - E4P allows
for designation between management and estimators.
• Detailed Reporting - E4P
generates detailed reports for both internal and
• Image Uploading - E4P allows an
estimator to maintain detailed visual records of a job.
• Commercial Tasking Equipment Sheets
- These offer step by step guidelines to the work
that needs to be accomplished on a given job.